There are 4 types of moments you can create in Notiv. You can play the audio and listen to the context around these notes at any time and from any note!
When taking a note, you can classify it as an Action, Highlight, Pin or a Question. Simply type / to create a moment.
- Click on a moment to edit the note, or view the transcript at that point.
- Click on the time signature on the note to play the audio at that moment.
We've built voice commands and triggers into Notiv!
This means that you can incorporate a specific word or phrase into your conversation to let Notiv know if you want a specific moment, mention or insight captured.
- Notiv will place a pin at that point in the conversation, marking it as an important moment.
- Notiv will analyse the conversation at that point, add it to the executive summary and highlight important decisions, follow-up items or action points.
"Action item for [person] to [action]"
- Notiv will create a task for the specific person and highlight it in the executive summary.
You can also simply type into the notepad to jot down down something important, a thought or anything that you fancy!
To delete a note, simply click backspace!
Click on the hotdog menu (the 3 dots) at the end of the specific note and click on delete!