- We recommend connecting your calendar (Gmail or Office 365) to Notiv for online meetings. This will allow you to add Notiv to upcoming meetings or you can add [email protected] to the attendee list of specific meetings.
- For in-person meetings, we've got you covered with the Notiv Mobile App, available for iOS and Android.
- Make a telephone call through Notiv to capture your important phone calls.
- Notiv will start taking notes as soon as your meeting starts.
- Important moments like action items and decisions will be highlighted against our industry-leading transcription and speaker identification.
- You can also trigger notes with our Notiv Voice Commands.
Clear meeting outcomes
- Within an hour of your meeting, Notiv will send you an email with your highlights and a link to review the full meeting.
- You can always go back to Notiv to review the transcript, create and edit highlights, or fine-tune your executive summary.
- Share an editable or view-only version of your meeting, or export it to your CRM.
Would you like a personalized walk-through on how to use Notiv? Book in a Demo with us here.